Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Posting

Hi all. I just discovered that there were a number of posts that were sitting in "moderation". Now before you waste your time posting, "Vocal skier is no different than EPiC!!!", let me tell you what happened.

I've never set up a blog. When I set this up it had a feature that forced comments made to a blog post over a certain age into moderation. I was unaware of this. I just saw that I had 10 comments in moderation due to this feature. I have published all of them with the exception of 3 copies of the same post that Ott made prob due to the fact that he was not seeing his comment appear.

I am going to turn this feature off but as time goes by you may want to make your comments on the more recent posts so that they are seen.

Rusty raised the question of censorship. There are only three posts that I have deleted. They were obviously done by bots and if they had any relevance at all to any of this even remotely they would have been left alone.

My apologies to those of you who took the time to comment and did not see your posts appear.




1 comment:

Ott Gangl said...

You are right, since my posts didn't appear on the blog I kept trying different ways, thinking I was doing something wrong. Thanks for clarifying.

...Ott